Delivery & Returns Policy
WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE!
1. Any delivery charges quoted are for delivery to addresses in mainland Britain.
Please note that normal Royal Mail first and second class post is not a guaranteed service and we retain a certificate of posting on such items. In the event of non receipt, a copy of this will be provided to you for your investigation with Royal Mail. We recommend you pay for a courier, guaranteed next day delivery or secure delivery which is a guaranteed service in all cases of delivery. We cannot be held responsible for non delivery or errors made in delivery made via Royal Mail or Courier.
2. If an order for delivery to an address in mainland Britain is received by us by 11am, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and between 23 December and 2 January) and the goods are in stock (we will contact you via phone or email to discuss your options if the goods ordered are not in stock), and we deem payment cleared, then the order will be despatched in accordance with the following time scales, however please allow up to 7 working days for orders to be processed:
Delivery times & costs service
Free UK Delivery, standard airmail £4.95, signed for airmail £11.95.
* 2nd Class Recorded Delivery (mainland UK).
3. All goods are no longer our responsibility once handed over to the postal service. In the event of a non delivery, you must contact Royal Mail. We will be happy to provide you with proof of postage.
4. Delivery of some goods are by a service which requires a signature on receipt. Signing it confirms receipt but also the state of the parcel received. – see (4) below.
5. When you receive your order it is your responsibility to examine goods very carefully for any damage. If there is any damage or if, for example, a parcel shows signs of damage whatsoever you must notify us on the day of you receive it. Where a signed for service is used, please sign for it, 'Received Damaged'.
6. Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong goods arrive or an item is missing, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving your package.
7. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to supply goods within any time estimate we give we shall not be responsible for any failure to provide goods nor any unavailability nor any losses or damage resulting from a failure to provide or any delay.
8. International sales
(a) If you are importing any of our goods you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with importing laws and requirements of the country to which the goods are shipped and this is entirely at your own expense and risk.
(b) In addition to the purchase price of the goods you accept full responsibility for any and all handling charges, shipping cost, insurance, import duties, fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs, which may arise or apply to your order and transportation.
(c) Whilst we will do all we can to assist (e.g. special packaging etc which may involve extra payment by you to us) we will not be responsible for any non-delivery or import duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result on any import or attempted import.
9. Taking delivery of goods is entirely your responsibility. If you are unable to take delivery and the goods are returned to us we will arrange redelivery at your expense. In any event, the delivery charges are non-refundable.
1. In the very unlikely event that you have received items which are damaged or faulty on receipt (faulty goods) or you want to return any items you must comply with our terms and conditions and policies, particularly, if applicable, have complied with clause 4 of our Delivery Policy.
2. (a) If you are a consumer wishing to exercise your statutory cancellation rights in applicable circumstances taking into account clause 13 of our terms and conditions, OR if you receive an item which is damaged you must contact us via the 'Contact Us' page or by email at email@example.com within 7 working days after the day you received the goods.
Please note that for personalised goods we can only refund where the mistake or fault is ours, if you have caused the fault by incorrect information input then we cannot replace or refund. This includes ordered goods which have not been despatched with the main item such as tags. Any personalised item such as medical ID tags or Dog Tags are non refundable under these terms.
(b) If you intend to rely on our Guarantee Policy you must contact us by email within 7 working days of the fault occurring to advise us and to give us details of the fault by completing the Returns Form that will be sent to you and including that with the returned item.
3. When you contact us to return any item for any reason you will be sent a Returns Form. We will also provide advice as to how to return items.
4. (a) You must return the goods with recorded postage, and ensure that your return reaches us within 14 days of the date you received the Returns Form.
(b) In the event of a product being returned for a refund in accordance with your statutory rights any and all free gifts must also be returned. Failure to return the free gift will result in you being invoiced for the full RRP and this amount will be deducted from any refund.
5. We advise that items be sent using a guaranteed delivery service with item reference number capable of being tracked and traced on-line, with sufficient value transit insurance (you must retain stamped proof of all this), as we cannot be held liable for lost or further damaged goods on their return to us.
6. Once we have received the item safely then:
(a) in the case of faulty goods, a replacement of the item will be sent to you as soon as we are able (together with payment for delivery or postage or packaging charges incurred in returning the goods to us subject to the conditions in 6 (b) below). Alternatively, we may, in our absolute discretion, decide to make a refund for the items.
(b) in the case goods which are covered by our Guarantee Policy, then, if we determine that the jewellery item is covered by our guarantee we will, at our sole discretion, either repair or replace jewellery with either the same or with an item of equal value or similar in appearance. We will also reimburse you for the payment for delivery or postage or packaging charges incurred in returning the goods to us to the extent of the cost of a large envelope sent via 2nd class recorded delivery. Items sent via other more costly means will only be reimbursed to the value shown above. If the return is international or European post, it will be returned to you via standard delivery and we will obtain proof of postage.
(c) in the case of goods for which you are exercising your statutory cancellation rights as in (2) then refund for the price of the items and postage of that item will be made within 30 days of receipt of the goods by us.
7. Payments made by us to you will be within 30 days of receipt of the goods by us. When you have made a card payment credit may be made only to the original card you used to make the payment.
8. In the event of a product being returned for a refund then any and all free gifts must also be returned. Failure to return the free gift will result in you being invoiced for the full RRP and this amount will be deducted from any refund.